Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Take out the paper and the TRASH!... Yackidy Yack... don't talk back!

OK... my efforts are finally paying off and I had to share them with all of you... I have taught Pierce how to throw away his trash... I of course had to show you all the stages in the pictures below... but now all I have to say when he has trash in his hand is "Where does that go" and he walks to the kitchen, opens the door, and throws the trash away. Sometimes he stares at all the other trash in there like "do I need any of this or I wonder if I could still eat that or that would make a good toy"... but he has learned not to touch anything and quickly shut the door.
Open the door and check it out.

Toss in the trash.

And shut the door... see how he is looking inside the whole time... he so wants to play with all the trash but he is withstanding the urge... good boy.

3 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

I don't know, Camille...I, for one thinks he's formulating a plan;
"Hmmmm, if I could just find a few more things to toss in here, I think the level of trash would be high enough for me to reach something!" Better keep an eye on that one!

Shelly said...

Very nice! Maybe I should come to Singapore so Avery can learn some chores! :-) What a big boy! And that care package is awesome. I must have a knock off Billion Bubble Blower, because we don't get all that and it looks sort of the same....
Just tried to call you. Not sure how I missed you because it said you were online and then a few minutes later it said you were "Away". Bummer....

Cassidy said...

what a sweet boy, i love him peeking in the trash to see if he can "reuse" any of it. C has been known to snag food out of the trash and eat it! gag!

 

Designed by Fabulous K