Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Our little caretaker!

This past week Blake was really sick (he is going to hate these pictures but I thought this was priceless)... Blake was a trooper and he tried to hang with us as much as possible and Pierce just wanted to sit by him... it was like he knew his daddy was sick... I sprayed the couch and Pierce with Lysol every 5 minutes (He He He). Blake is better and so far Pierce and I are ok.

So cute...

In this picture you can see what happened when Pierce got his hands on a pen (see his left arm).

My two boys... I love you both so much!

5 comments:

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

poor Blake...he's not looking too good in those pics...glad he's feeling better. Pierce looks like he's having fun!

Renee Westcott said...

You impress me. You found a way to turn Blake's illness into a really precious blog post. I love the pen on the arm. Do you think he'll get a tatto someday? Showing early signs!

SheridanLeftwich said...

Hope Blake feels better soon. It is no fun to have a sick hubby. That's a sweet boy wanting to be with his daddy!

LisaN said...

Hi Camille,
I found your blog through Bethany's. It is awesome to see and read about your life! Congrats on your son even though I am very late with this sentiment. :-) It's so fun to see where we're all ending up; I thought it was wild that you live in Singapore until I remembered that we live in Alaska! Anyway, come visit our blog sometime.
Love in Christ,
Lisa (Neusch) Noble

da momma said...

sweet boyz! I love that you, like me, document EVERYTHING! :)

 

Designed by Fabulous K