Saturday, September 6, 2008

Patong City---Need I say more!

The night before we were suppose to leave (remember we got stuck there due to the protest) we decided to go to the City of Patong (where the Tsunami hit last year) for their night life. All my friends here in Singapore said that we needed to go one night to experience it.

I think all the pictures will speak for themselves... we did have a great time and we got to experience Patong's nightlife for sure.

The city... tons of people.


Can you see their expression... you are about to see what they were looking at.


Yes... lady boys... they were everywhere... the crazy thing is I could spot them a mile away but some of the innocent teenagers there knew no different... a little scary.

We got a Tuk Tuk (open concept taxi truck) to take us home.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

WOW!!! I just went through all of your Thailand posts! It sounds like you had a fabulous time! I love the video/pics of the elephant and monkey. How fun! Phuket is absolutely beautiful. We were able to make a stop there for a few days on AFCO and it was wonderful! I love the pics of the food too...the pasta dish (Pad Thai??) looks delicious!! I'm salivating! You are truly having the experience of a lifetime. Pierce will love looking back at these pictures and videos!!!

Corrie said...

Your Thailand pictures are great! I can't believe it's been 12 years since I was there -- way too long! Scott's never been and I'm dying to go back so we'll make it one day. Until then I'll just live vicariously through your pictures!

 

Designed by Fabulous K