Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pierce is not the only one...


Pierce is not the only one who is barfing... and other things (lets just say coming from both ends). The rough part lasted about 6 hours but I was weak and nausious for about 2 days.... so if you read the last post I guess it was not the cheese after all... here is Pierce lying with mama and trying to comfort me.

Please pardon the rented furniture (terrible), the gatorade bottles and the bed shot but Blake was sweet to grab the camera when Pierce was reading me a story.

4 comments:

da momma said...

ah poor mommy! you are so beautiful - even when your sicky....sayin a prayer 4 u

Jordan said...

sorry your feeling bad! Get well soon!

Cassidy said...

aahh, poor little lady!

Jones Family said...

OMG! Only you can be sick as a dog and still look that dad-gum sexy! Why ya gotta set the bar so high, girl, really! I'm death warmed over when I'm sick.

 

Designed by Fabulous K