Friday, December 12, 2008

Lost and Found!

I had lost this video and just found it... so here you go!

This video was taken back in August of Pierce doing some of his sign language, he was 19 months old. He could say most of all the words that he was signing but I thought it was so cute... he can hardly sit still (while playing with daddy) but he is so cute naked in his diaper... A sweet friends asked me the other day if we ever put clothes on him and yes we do but since it is so hot here I usually just let him wonder around in his diaper bc I know that is what I would want to do.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

He's playing it up for the camera...showing off that cute baby body!

Shelly said...

Being thankful for you is just a given! You're soo funny! How 'bout next time you are here, we take some pictures together for me to post...preferrably one where I have makeup on, I'm not in my PJ's and NOT a body profile like the one you got at the scrapbook retreat!!!!! :-) I couldn't watch the video because I'm at my parent's house and they have a PC!!!!! I love my Mac. But I'll be back to check on it...I'm back in the blogging game! Great to talk to you last night!

Jennifer said...

CUTE! Levi signs "more" exactly like that. (When he signs that what he really means is, "I want more banana" because that's his favorite thing to eat!)

 

Designed by Fabulous K