Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Tag all MOMMIES!

This is a fun twist on the usual getting to know you/question game..Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about you and your first baby.

Here is about me and Pierce:

1. Were you married at the time? Yes, for 8 months
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant?
3. How old were you? 28
4. How did you find out? Pregnancy test
5. Who did you tell first? My old co-worker and that day I headed to NY so I was able to tell all kinds of strangers. I could not tell Blake until I got back home 2 days later
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Yes
7. Due date? Jan. 9th
8. Did you deliver late or on time? Scheduled c-section 5 days earlier
9. Did you have morning sickness? A little... not to much
10. What did you crave? Milk, Ice cream, salty things, and pop tarts
11. Who/what irritated you the most? My swollen ankles
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 59
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? None that were major but I retained water like no other
15. Where did you give birth? Women’s Hospital of Texas in Houston
16. How many hours were you in labor? No labor what so ever... it was awesome... surgery prep for about 3 hours and 8 minutes on the table and the baby was out.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? My husband, Blake
18. Who watched? Blake and several dr.s and nurses
19. Was it natural or c-section? c-section
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain? Epidural during and pain medicine for the next 8 hours afterwards but nothing after that.
21. How much did your child weigh? 9 lbs 10 oz
22. Did your child have any complications? His breathing was fast when he was born (common with c-section babies) so I could not see him for 8 hours until it became regular
23. What did you name him/her? Pierce Blake Denton
24. How old is your first born today? 23 months. 2 week shy of his 2nd birthday

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Does it get you in the mood to remember that wonderful day??? :-) I can't believe how big our babies are! I looked at Avery today in disbelief that she is more of a little girl than a baby! So sweet!

LisaN said...

This is awesome, Camille! I did not realize Pierce was such a big baby. Everyone in our families keeps telling me I am having a 10-pounder, so we will see! :-)

LisaN said...

Okay I just read this again and am so encouraged that you gained 59 pounds! That probably sounds weird but I have already added 51 and am getting a bit nervous about it... but you look gorgeous and that gives me a lot of hope!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, what fun things to find out about you! I think I'll actually do this on my blog (amazing, a post!).

 

Designed by Fabulous K