Wednesday, June 17, 2009

There here....

Well Grandad, ViVi and Great Mama (Pierce has officially named her this... I guess Great Grandma was to long) finally arrived to the condo around 3:30am... and can you believe that I was so excited that I did not sleep a wink until they got here... we had some quick hugs and a short convo and we were all off to bed for the night.... We woke up 5 hours later and we have been going strong ever since. We still have not got to see Grandad yet... he went straight to the hotel with some coworkers and is at work today.

My mom is having to sleep on our lovely rented couch... I felt bad that I did not have a bed for her so I tried to make the couch look as inviting as possible... even with some orchids on her pillow... she said she sleep great last night.

Pierce was a sleep last night when the gang arrived but he must of heard us talking in the morning bc around 8am he woke up and wanted to see what was going outside his door. As soon as he saw ViVi and Great Mama he closed his eyes and acted a little shy... but as soon as he introduced everyone to his new fish (yes Pierce officially has his first pets)... we were good to go.

Then came the hugs.... and there were alot of them... he is so happy to have them here (and I am too)...

He gave Great Mama a big hug and I missed it with my camera so I made him do it again and this is what I got... but you get the point.... he loves his Great Mama too.

And of course... they came bearing gifts...
Grandad had one of these (bean bag toss game) when he was little and knew that Pierce would love this... and he does...
Stay tuned for more of their visit to Singapore.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Can't wait to hear all about their trip! I'm dying for my family to get here too :-)

Jenn said...

Yea for family!!!!

Keith said...

Teaching him a tailgating game(Bags) a little early aren't we?

da momma said...

those look like MY kind of HUGS! :)

Leone Fabre said...

welcome to Singapore!!

 

Designed by Fabulous K