Monday, October 13, 2008

We are back!


We had such a fabulous time in Bintan, Indonesia and sad to see our vacation there end... but we are excited to sleep in comfortable beds and get away from all the insects.

We got to see alot of amazing things and these are just a few of them. The picture above is at an elephant show where we took a picture of an albino boa.

Just one of the sunsets we got to see.

We played on the beach almost everyday and the kids had so much fun in the fine sand.

Another sunset... this picture was taken yesterday night on our return trip on the ferry.

Here is a picture of our amazing villa... we had the whole thing to our self and it sat right on the beach (with a pool). Everyone had their own room and we had tons of space to spread out.

There will be alot more pictures but I just wanted to let everyone know that we are back safe and sound. The Carrs are leaving tomorrow morning and I need to get off the computer so I can spend more time with them... I will miss them tons and Pierce will be so sad that his little girlfriend is leaving. We have had a blast and look forward to next time.

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

How amazing! Your photos are exceptional! Pierce and his little lady are the cutest. Scary thoughts of days to come, huh? Shelbs is in love with Alex at school. They're going to be Pebbles & Bam Bam for Halloween.

I could do without the boa photo, but other than that, WOW! Look at the place you stayed. How fancy!

Glad to hear you sounding great still. It's been a year here in Cali and we love it, but I'd love it more with my old neighbor down the street to go on walks with.
I MISS YOU, MILLE!

Shelly said...

You need to reserve that villa for the Kacsmaryk's when we come visit next summer!!!!!! That looked sooo fun! Catch up with you later...

Lindsay Countryman said...

Amazing. Looks like so much fun!
Wish we were there with you.

I'm thinking you may have a hard time coming home to hurricane H-town after visiting all of these beautiful places.

I won't say more in case you agree with me and want to stay.

Come home, come home!!! :)
Love you and glad you're enjoying your time.

 

Designed by Fabulous K