Friday, October 17, 2008

I love being tagged!

I just got a tag from my friend Angela, so here we go!

Grab the nearest book.Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your blog along with these instructions. Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag five other people to do the same.

The nearest book to me was my TOKYO travel book (we have no intentions on going to Tokyo but you never know) Page 56 is on SHRINES and TEMPLES and the 5th sentence reads:

"The Meiji Shrine and Asakusa really come to life during festivals. During Shichi-Go-San in Nov., girls aged 3 and 7 and boys aged 5 dress in their finest kimono and appear for a blessing. At the Sanja Festival in May, some 1.5 million people crowd the streets of Asakusa to get a glimpse of the mikoshi, small portable shrines, being carried with vigour on the shoulders of loin clothed ensembles of men."

Some of you might find that interesting and some not... I guess I better have my bible ready next time :-).

I tag: Shelly, Cassidy, Jacquie, Renee, and Christina.

Thanks Angela that was fun.

2 comments:

Angela Robinson said...

Nice work, Camille...and I might add, that was one of the fastest tag responses ever, and you're trans-continental, so that makes it even more impressive! Thanks for playing along!

Renee Westcott said...

I'm about to post my sentences...good thing I always have a Bible nearby. JUST KIDDING!

 

Designed by Fabulous K