Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe!


Today (August 6th) we are celebrating our 3rd Wedding Anniversary... we have done alot of things in just 3 years...

- Blake quit his job
- Blake started his own business (with his business partner John)
- Blake was sued (we can laugh now...HE HE HE)
- We got prego after only 8 months of marriage
- I quit my job at RediClinic
- We had our first baby in Jan 2007
- We moved to Singapore

Those are just the major highlights... we are so blessed and thank God everyday for all the favor. I would not know what to do without Blake... he has been everything I have ever dreamed of in a mate and more. He is a wonderful father, a hard worker, devoted family man, loves me (and we all know that is hard to do) and loves the Lord... I could not have dreamed of anyone better.

Just to think 3 years ago I was getting ready to walk down the aisle and all I wanted to do with my dad by my side was start running to get to Blake faster... but the only thing that kept me walking (one foot in front of the other) was knowing that the commitment we were about to make was FOREVER and I had all the time in the world to enjoy that very moment...

I love you Babe and Happy Anniversary!


See you next year everyone... for # 4!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!
Today is my parents anniv. too!
It's a good day!
Glad that I figured out how to make a comment and how to do a slideshow--sort of. I can't make it smaller or in a differnet place on the blog. ?? I'm a handicap blogger. :) Miss you. Joined the FLC today--thought of you and how I wish you were here to work out together. :)
Talk more soon,
Linds

Shelly said...

What sweet words! I love the last part! You never cease to amaze me with your deep and heart-felt words of love. Happy Anniversary! (It has only been 3????)

Jones Family said...

CONGRATS, Guys! What a beautiful couple you are, making that beautiful baby.... Enjoy!

 

Designed by Fabulous K