Monday, July 21, 2008

True Friendship!

Many of you reading this post (excluding the random people that stumbled on my blog) I have always cherished but through the miles and time these past couple of months I have really grown to love each of you and treasure our friendship. A friend of mine sent me this video through email and I thought immediately of all of you... My family and I have gone far far away for a short time but when we return our reunion will look something like this.

Love knows no limits and true friendship last a lifetime.


1 comment:

Shelly said...

Okay, THAT is crazy. Unbelievable. I wonder if that is real??? I don't know that I will rub my mane all over you and lick your face, but I AM looking forward to you coming home! If you stay for 18+ months, I just might! :-)

 

Designed by Fabulous K