Friday, July 18, 2008

Thank you Great Grandma Croy!


I call her "Great G" when I am pointing her out to Pierce in their picture together from last Christmas (located on the refrigerator). She has always been an amazing Grandma to me (my mom's mom) and now I get to see her as a wonderful Great Grandma. She sent us a care package and it was loaded with goodies... take a look.
Thank you "Great G"... we love you and miss you more than you will ever know. We will see you in January (if you don't come see us sooner :-)).

Pierce could hardly wait to start reading the book (over and over again)... so he made it in the shot. The diapers are already in use (perfect timing), the crackers have been eaten and Blake has already dove into the mentos (gum... didn't know they made gum).

Thanks a million "Great G".... we love you!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

You must be dearly loved to get so many care packages! :-)

 

Designed by Fabulous K