Friday, July 25, 2008

Pierce learns how to kick (in the water)!


You have seen alot of pictures of Pierce in the pool... but I had to show you these... some of these pics are my favorite (taken just this week) and I had to show you now Pierce can kick his feet and swim with his floaties. Above is one of my favorite pictures... him not letting go of the flower but wanting to jump in the pool he can almost taste it.

Pierce will crawl in the smallest places to see if he can fit...

He loves the frogs and has to sit on them every time we go to the pool.

So cute...



In this video you can see how well Pierce is kicking his feet... I think he also understands that if he stops kicking he will sink (his floaties can not support all the weight)...



Some more of Pierce swimming.... and I am not sure what is up with my commentary for the viewing audience...sorry about that... HE HE HE But I am so proud of him... he has come a long way in just a couple of weeks from sinking in the deep pool to now knowing how to kick, keep his head up and how to spit out the water instead of drinking it.



This is a little patch of grass next to the pool where a ball usually is hiding in the bushes so we can play soccer with it but... today it was gone and I thought this was so cute on how confused Pierce was when he could not find it... he is learning that things are not always where they are when there is not a mom behind him to pick it up and put it back in its place... HE HE HE



Pierce loves doing this... he kind of jumps and then throws himself down trying to make a bigger splash then last time... the funniest part is... at the end... I guess he was done playing... he must of seen something that was more fun.

3 comments:

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

Wow he's a really good swimmer for his age! Good job Pierce!! That pool looks really cool - very modern. I love the videos...keep them coming - they are too cute...and I enjoyed your commentary :)

Kara said...

Oh my goodness! Pierce is such a good swimmer! Harper is finally letting us put the floaties on her and she is two. I can't wait to show her these videos; we need some inspiration!

Miss you!

Kara

Renee Westcott said...

Dan is going to be so impressed with his buddy Pierce when he sees this footage! Seriously, he's ready for Lydia to swim...just can't wait to play in the water!

 

Designed by Fabulous K