Wednesday, July 2, 2008

100th Post!

Not sure if you are as excited as I am... but I am... Most people celebrate on their 100th "WHATEVER"... I am writing and you are reading the 100th Post... congratulations... You have made it this far and you probably know more than you would ever want to know about the Denton Family... but we are very honored that you come to see our daily activities and are embarked on this journey with us in Singapore.... we are blessed to know that we have many loved ones that want to know what we are up to... and I commit to you we will keep going... looking forward to the next 100... and thanks again... I have enjoyed this more than you will ever know.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Wow. That IS cool. How did you know it was 100? Did you add them all up from every month, or does it tell you? There should be something in the blogger program that celebrates with you...Is there? :-)

Renee Westcott said...

Congrats, I've enjoyed all the details and stories. What a fun way to keep up with you!

 

Designed by Fabulous K