Saturday, July 14, 2012

Snow in Singapore...

I guess when you write about snow in Singapore it could really be anytime of the year... since it would really be a miracle if they ever had real snow there... but during Christmas time there is foam snow and it is just as much fun... the biggest difference is you need to take a good shower after you are done... this year we went to Tanglin to get some "foam on" with our friends.
 

At first Pierce thought it was a lot of fun and then I lost him and he saw the fear in my eyes when I found him and then he did not think it was fun anymore... He is sitting right here next to me right now and he says "you did not let me go in the big snow where it was deep so I was sad... you wanted me to stay in the little snow"... oh the things they remember...

So here he is back in the "Little" snow... does not look so little right... well the "Big" snow was over his head...
 
 
 
 
 
 

So much fun.... and we are really dirty/nasty now so one last picture and off to the showers we go... thank you Singapore for making this hot Christmas so much fun.
 



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K