Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Scene 7... we are done...

Scene 7... was our last and we were all happy about that... and I even got to lay down but you never know how those photos will turn out but some of them are pretty cute.  At one point the photographer let Pierce play with the bubble machine (which happen to be pink... yuck) to make him happy which it worked but wish I could work some photsoshop magic and make that pink dolphin a green army tank or something.  And just a side note when you are 34 weeks prego there are better places to lay down then a park bench (I'm just saying).
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

Great pics! I love the one about the black & white where you guys are all laughing and not looking at the camera...I imagine that being a normal family scene in your house - love it! Excited for baby Asher to arrive!

 

Designed by Fabulous K