Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Scene 6... alot of walking back and forth!

Around Scene 6... I think both Pierce and Daddy were finished but they were troopers... I always really like it when I see people walking/running towards the camera in pics... but for some reason they never really turn out for me.  Why is that?  I think some of these are really cute of Pierce and totally capture his personality and then with Daddy on one side and me on the other trying to keep him still wraps our family up in one photo... so I have a love hate for these photos... I hope you enjoy and thanks for checking out all the photos...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa Jackson said...

I LOVE the kissing pictures. So cute! That is a great idea for a pose.

 

Designed by Fabulous K