Thursday, July 19, 2012

Random Fun this Summer...

At the beginning of every summer I always ask myself... what are we going to do this summer... how will I ever keep Pierce entertained, learning and having fun... we we always figure it out and have so much fun.  And last year I specifically remember when school started how much I was going to miss the little booger when he was at school... I think I will find myself sad again this year when school starts... but until then check out all the fun we are having.

The doctor has asked that I walk 1 hour a day... so we have been going on many walks and man S. Korea is a great place to walk... Here is one of our walks (the boys rode their bikes) down by the river.

Pierce really loves to be outside... so we took his bike downstairs at our condo one day... he had so much fun just riding around in circles... we need to work with him to get those training wheels off...
 

Also this summer Pierce is eating everything in sight... and always hungry.  Usually he will ask for snacks all day but when he is so hungry right before dinner I make him wait so he will eat a good supper (isn't that what I am suppose to do... he he he)... well he usually tells me he will not get full... and here is a video of him trying to persuade me that "there is no such thing as full"... for him that is.

Pierce can finally sleep in... it has taken many years to teach this boy this "treat to mom" gesture... he will sleep in now until 8 or 9 am even on some days... and if he gets up before then he comes in our bed and goes back to sleep... oh what a treat... Here he is one morning in our bed (it was around 9:15) just to show daddy proof... that our son can sleep in... please ignore that hideous wall outlet... I know who would put that there... good thing my pillows usually cover it up.

Here is another walk around the lake... this is walking distance from our house... and really neat walk that only takes about 35 minutes all the way around but there are a lot of off the beaten track trails... that we have explored as well and gotten lost... 

I convinced Blake to take a family trip down to Pusan (a little over an hour away) on a Saturday so we could go to Costco and have dinner on the beach... he was keen and off we went... we found a restaurant and this is the table they sat us at... not to bad... and while we were eating we realized that we had not been out to eat as a family for dinner in over a month... wow... times have changes since Singapore.

More walking and resting...

Pierce likes to go to the top of our building and check things out... not really sure why but we go and take the elevator up (26th floor) and then we take the stairs down (13th floor).  Here is a view from the top the other day... can you see all the boats in the horizon... 
 

This picture makes him look so big... when did this happen?  We love this booger and we having so much fun this summer as we await the arrival of Asher... 



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K