Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nana time and Superbowl Party!


This past Sunday we got to hang with Nana... we love our Nana.


After lunch with Nana we went to Uncle Keith's and Auntie Elly's house for the super bowl party. Here Uncle KW is making some homemade margarita's... yippeee.
The reason this pic is on the blog is bc Aunt JuJu told me to grab the camera and put this pic on the blog bc she was cooking... if you know Aunt JuJu she does not cook (although she is pretty good at it).

Here is the crew... watching the game and Pierce playing.
I think he was a little bored... HE HE HE
Of course we had to wear the 3-D glasses.

And watch the Halftime show... check out the videos below... I think we have a dancer on our hands that loves some Bruce.



Dancing with Bruce... you have got to check this out... who taught Pierce how to do this... if you know me you know how proud I am. There are also some great dance moves from Dad.




More groovin to the music...

1 comment:

Renee Westcott said...

I like to move it, move it! Pierce is a great little dancer.

 

Designed by Fabulous K