Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Christmas in January with ViVi and Grandad!


When we first got to Fort Worth.... we had to have Christmas in January... we had so much fun and it was still very special a month later. Thank you ViVi and Grandad for a great Christmas. Now we get to have two Christmas' in 2009.

Instead of having a tree with all the presents underneath my parents used the chest... kind of like Barney's bag... it was great and we had such a great Christmas with them.
Do you remember these? Pierce immediately picked up how to use it and is still playing with it... I have not seen one of these in ages and thought I would share the great idea.

I got my first (and second) Mark Roberts Fairies... you will have to blow this up to see a closer look but they are beautiful and collector items for Christmas decorations... I am so excited to decorate next year... hopefully I will get to.

Blake got his first (and second) Tommy Bahama shirt(s). Great tropical wear.

And Pierce got his first motorized vehicle... see the video below... he loves it.



Here is a video of Pierce playing with his Christmas present from Vivi and Grandad... his very first motorized vehicle... he just thought he was the "bomdigidee"... in the middle of the video (it is quite long) he figures out how to steer.

2 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

That's a mean green machine! I think he wants it to go faster though.

EDENS said...

too cute. i don't think he is going to fit on it for long. Next year he needs the real deal. have fun with the fam. Miss you guys.

 

Designed by Fabulous K