Thursday, November 20, 2008

We are still here!

We are really here... we are currently in Houston and staying busy. Pierce is back to his old ways (since our arrival) and not sleeping like I would like and he can now officially CLIMB out of the pack-n-play... yes that is right I have NO way in keeping him in a confined area for bed time... he will not lie in a bed and go to sleep so if anyone has any helpful hints I would much appreciate them. Since this new occurrence I have to be on guard at all time during nap time and night time so I have little time to blog... I will be back soon.

We are here until Thanksgiving and getting to see lots of people in Houston and having a great time. Sunday or Monday I will be headed back to Fort Worth but I just wanted to let everyone know we are still here and doing good.

Any advice on the climbing out of the bed thing... let me know.

6 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

You could tie his legs together, but that's not very nice. I'll pray for some good rest for P tonight.

da momma said...

will he sleep on a mat on the floor? you can lay with him till he passes out? come c me

Shelly said...

Oh my! That must be why I haven't heard from you in a couple of days! I have NO IDEAS on what to tell you. That crazy little man. I TOTALLY see Avery doing that in a few months. You better come up with a solution quick so you can counsel me when she does! :-)

Anonymous said...

When Madison started doing that the only thing that I found that would work was to put her in the bed with me until she passed out. We sure would like to see you guys.

Lisa said...

Hey girl. I'll be saying a special prayer for you! We have some good friends whose daughter did this same thing. They just bought a pack-n-play "tent" - it is a mesh tent cover and worked great for keeping her contained. Good luck!

Cassidy said...

I saw someone else said the tent thing worked. The same thing worked wonders for us. Thanks for you sweet comment. I don't know what is going on with the uti thing. I too know several peope that are battling them with their daughters. weird!!
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2404625

 

Designed by Fabulous K