Sunday, November 23, 2008

Meeting the Countryman Twins!


The Countryman Twins Claire and Carson are 8 months old... I did get to meet them before I left but I was sick so I did not get to hold them... I could not wait to get my hands on them this time. They are so cute and all grown up. Carson is a doll and loved watching Pierce, Claire is so sweet and sensitive you could just hold her all day long. Aren't they sweet?


I was taking pictures of the twins just sitting there staring at me and Pierce was playing in the background and then he noticed what I was doing and came running and sat beside Claire. So cute... he looks like a giant next to them.



I don't think they knew what to do with me... the minute they woke up I was holding them, kissing them and taking pictures...


There is mama Lindsay... she is doing so good with two and my hero.

1 comment:

Renee Westcott said...

Pierce looks "fly" in his jean jacket (that's from Dan). I'm glad you got to meet the twinsies. Lydia loves to take toys away from Claire...Carson watches and laughs. They have such different personalities.

 

Designed by Fabulous K