Monday, November 3, 2008

I Voted!



Earlier this summer I thought I was going to still be in Singapore so Blake and I had our Ballots shipped to Singapore... when I found out that I was going to be in Texas during the election and my ballot was in the mail heading my way... I was worried if I was going to be able to vote. The ballot never reached Singapore before I left so I just showed up at the voting site to see if they would let me and sure enough I had to stand in line and wait to see the SUPERVISOR (a sweet elderly lady) and get my overseas ballot cancelled. It was successful and they let me cast my ballot in Houston. YEAH!!!! I love early voting.




Julie and I went to early vote on Friday morning before I was headed to FTW/Dallas and we left Keith at the house with Pierce. We only had to wait about 30 minutes...



I could not find a picture of the McCain sign at the voting site so I just took a random picture (have no idea who Stafford is... that shows you how out of the loop I am)... but the picture above (McCain/Palin sign) was taken at a friends house later that night.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm glad we got that picture when we did...My sign got stolen on Halloween. BOOO!

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

Yeah...that's awsome that you got to vote!!! Good job!

 

Designed by Fabulous K