Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lady GAGA!

Last Wed. night a group of us went to Fort Canning Park to see Lady Gaga in action.... we d dinner first at Clark Quay and then walked to the show (yes we Gillian walk... what were we thinking)... it as a great night with friends but I was a little disappointed in Lady Gaga's performance... not one was she 1 hour and 40 min late (from what the ticket stated) but she did not dance well and I was expecting more with her costumes and presentation on stage.... and her back-up dancers were horrible... horrible... she said they were straight from NYC but I am sure she could have found better ones than this...
Jess, Gillian and I waiting hourssssss... for her to come out....


The Concert was outside at Fort Canning Park... the park has this beautiful building at the top of the hill... just love it...


Before the show started they dropped this screen down and everyone picked up their cell phone (I guess to replace the old cigarette lighter...) Look at all those phones.
She finally shows up...




She is pretty talented... can play alot of instruments and sings really well... check out the video's below on the piano... she has a great raspy voice...

I will have to say that Lady Gaga is really into her body... she would strike the craziest poses and alot of them had the audience focusing on her butt... you will see some of the pics below... what is that all about???

She had stated that last month she was performing for a small room with 500 people and today she was performing for 10,000 people.... wow big jump.



Yes she is wearing bubbles, her stool has bubbles inside it and her piano has bubble... crazy..

Who can play the piano like this?

One pose....

I think the only time in the entire show we got to see her face. Even her piano was faced to the back of the stage so we could see her backside....

another pose... who does this???

The end performance for "poker face"... was probably the best part of the show... wish I could have seen more of this energy throughout the show... Singapore is hot so maybe she took it easy... not sure.

These DJ's were doing their thing before Lady Gaga got on stage... and this little segment is pretty cool.

The some what boring intro for Lady Gaga... I was not impressed with her dancers or her dancing at that... a little disappointed.

What is she doing????

Can I please be one of her backup dancers... I think anyone could have done a better job... what are they doing????


Is she naked???? But I love her voice.

POKER FACE... the way I like it sung...

The POKER FACE we all know... song great, dancing not so good... she did not even do her famous robot move with this song.. she must a "stunt man" for her videos.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

wow- that is one weird lady. I agree with you about the dancers. Just becasue someone is from New york doesn't mean they can dance. My parents are from New York, maybe next time they can dance with Lady Ga Ga.I bet they would do a better job. My dad can do a mean twist ;)

Erin Hardy said...

You know I LOVE New York! But, NY thinks they are the center of the universe! The problem with that is, it does have some amazing things, just not the "best" everything! I have been disappointed by some things here like the NYC ballet...Houston Ballet kills the NYC ballet by far...we wasted our money on that for sure.

Anywho thanks for sharing all these pics and videos! Miss you and can't wait for you to visit NYC nonetheless!

 

Designed by Fabulous K