Thursday, August 20, 2009

5th Day - alot of relaxing and eating...

Another great day.... Day 5 was alot of relaxing and eating... we started the day dropping Pierce off and then heading back to Holland Village (I had another meeting with some people from MOPS) but Julie got her toes done and then we headed to Chip Bee Gardens for a WONDERFUL lunch (mom you would love this place)... we had tea and fresh rice spring rolls (avocado/mango, beef, shrimp/cilantro)... it was a lovely place.... I will be back for sure...

I could get use to this kind of tea...

We had a quiet afternoon at the house with Pierce and then us grow-ups headed down to ChinaTown... Duxton Hill... Blake and I have never been here but we have heard alot of great things about it... It is an old shop house district (one street) and they have turned it into a restaurant/office district... there were about 6 different restaurants to choose from... and we picked an Australian one named ULURUH... there were alot of French ones as well.


This was the view above our table... so pretty...
Julie and Blake both ordered this amazing looking hamburger (Blake says it is one of the best ones he has had in Singapore... and it was huge (the picture does not due justice) and I ordered a steak... which was the best one I have had in Singapore... everything was yummmy... ULURUH!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

OK, that burger makes my mouth water!

Renee Westcott said...

Cute pic of the three of you. How do you eat out and stay thin? Maybe you walk a lot? I'm jealous.

Jennifer said...

looks like you guys are finding some great new places!

da momma said...

LOVE your hat!!!!

Erin Hardy said...

Hi! Just thinking about you...all my love, E.

Rachel Kerbel said...

love that hat too!

 

Designed by Fabulous K