Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My son the singer!

Who would have ever thought that Pierce's favorite thing to do right now is SING... he sings when he first wakes up, he sings himself to sleep, when he is crabby he ask me to sing, he sings in the cab, on the bus and it is just non stop... Pierce is almost 2.5 years old and his favorite songs are:

Baa Baa Black Sheep
The Wheels on the bus
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Twinkle, Twinkle
Shark Attack
Open, Close, Tap Tap Tap
Hickory Dickory Dock
Turtle Tiny Tim Song

We just have the best time listening to his little voice sing... usually when he starts we all just drop what we are doing and listen with a big smile...but if I do get up to get the camera to record him he stops.... well the other day I got a little bit on camera... but this by far is not his best performance.



He started to sing to his turtles and then he was distracted by the baseball bat... lets just say that dad would rather him play with a baseball bat then sing to his turtle... so good boy SON!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Can I just eat him up?? He is so stinking cute!! Oh... and I am loving the Kris Allen Man in the Mirror. Not posting yet...just so I can keep listening. :)

da momma said...

he is so big and so handsome!! Its fun to hear your sweet momma voice too!!

Jones Family said...

I'm laughing that the last post was how handsome he is....b/c that's what I logged in to tell you. He is GORGEOUS!

 

Designed by Fabulous K