Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sunday with Violet!

Sunday we got to spend time with our friends Jayme, Gillian and Violet... we first had dinner at Brotzeit (our fav. German Rest.) at Vivo City and then headed over to Sentosa for a luge/chair lift ride down to the "Songs of the Sea Show... we just love hanging out with them and Pierce is mad love for Violet... so cute.


Daddy got a new backpack at ViVo and Pierce loved wearing it... or it wore him I should say.


The Merlion... mascot of Singapore.



The boys and Violet took the luge ride down the hill and Gillian and I took the chair lift (she is 7 mos. prego so we thought we would play it safe).

My little man... I love him so much. Here we are waiting for the show to start...if you want to see the show go here... I did not take pics this time since I took plenty just a couple of weeks ago.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like fun!

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

I love German food, I find that I'm now obsessed with Weinerschnitzel, it’s just so yummy, I can’t get enough of it! Looks like you guys had a fun night!

 

Designed by Fabulous K