Sunday, March 1, 2009

Please Pray....

Most of you that have been reading my blog know of Brad Wims and his fight for his life... today I beg that you stop whatever you are doing and say a prayer for our dear brother in Christ, Brad and his family (wife and two children)... they need your prayers... Jesus hear us....

These are the words from his precious wife Jenny:

It is difficult to find the words to share with everyone this morning. I know that there are so many praying and anxiously waiting for updates. We are keeping Brad medicated to ease his anxiety, control his cough, and steady his breathing. This seems to be working to keep him much calmer, but it does make him feel very tired. He has a very difficult time keeping his eyes open...even if he is awake. We feel blessed that he is resting well and is able to sleep pretty consistantly at night.It has been very difficult the last week or so. In the last 10 days, Brad has only left our bedroom just a couple of times. He is just completely worn out from fighting this battle for so long. He keeps telling me that at this point, it is completely in God's hands because he doesn't have any more energy to fight anymore.In my darker moments my mind slips into visualizing how terribly I will miss my sweet husband if God chooses to bring him Home. Last night I just couldn't get those thoughts out of my head. In my better moments I am able to focus on how I know God is in control. He has a perfect plan for our family (no matter how distorted it may look to my human mind) and He will take care of our every need. I know that He will not give us more than we are able to handle and He is carrying us through this trying time.I also know that at ANY time God can still choose to heal Brad completely. There is always hope that God will choose to intervene and change his outlook. We pray constantly for that miracle.Thank you for continuing to pray for our family. You have continued to shower us with your love and compassion. Your support means everything to us.

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K