Thursday, May 23, 2013

Easter Hash...

After Church on Easter we had a great hike... a hash hike with friends... and of course we had to go in our matching attire... I love my boys for putting up with me as I make them wear their matching shirts... but it was worth it...
 

We had a friend snap these impromptu pics of us right before the hike... 

Spring is here.. yeah flowers...
 
 

A great hike for sure... and Pierce even met a friend and talked her ear off the whole time...

Daddy has left us and is enjoying the peace and quiet.

Finished and now relaxing....
 

One happy boy... happy to be out of the backpack...
 

And where are the big kids... they found something electronic...

My heart is full... love me some of this boy....
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K