Thursday, May 9, 2013

Another "Her"...

We have been through a lot of mistress' in our family... and I just told Blake the other day that they are just getting bigger and more complicated... not sure if that is good or bad... but this one is the reason why we moved to Korea and she has caused a lot of headaches but this time I could see her everyday and I quite frankly loved to look out my window and see who was getting all my husbands time... well here she is... The Noble Don Taylor... someday one will have The Noble Blake Denton spray painted on the back... until then I am sure there will be many more in between.

This is Blake's office on the boat... impressive and big, even with a window... 

All the big birds having a celebratory cigar as she pulls away... good rid-dins.
 
 
 
 

No this does not mean we are coming back to Texas... this just means we have three more to go... 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K