Thursday, March 7, 2013

More fun at GM and GP's...

Here are so more pics of our time with GM and GP... the first picture is when Anna met Asher for the first time... so sweet...

The Denton Boys with all their people... 

Back at Anna's house playing...

Pierce got a really cool calendar... 
 
 

Pierce loves his Grandpa... 

Pierce got some really cool PJ's for Christmas... and he was eager to put them on.

I don't get to spend much time with my sweet niece... so I was kind of a hog at Christmas... I scooped her up whenever she would let me... 

I love this picture... bc thats what we do at GM and GP's... laugh... wish we knew what we were laughing at but Anna thought it was funny too.

One night GM and GP wanted all of us to go out to dinner with some of their closest friends... always so much fun... and this year we got an even bigger treat... Blake got to see one of his closest friends... Blake and Kevin went to high school together... I adore them too... sweet sweet family and it was really special to see them bc Kevin walked Sara May down the aisle at our wedding and it makes my heart happy just knowing that they knew sweet Sara.
 

Sorry the pics are not that great but I did not have my camera with me... Here Asher is getting passed around... He loved all the attention.

Finally stopped at Grandpa.... Not sure which one enjoyed it more... Asher or GP.

More great memories....
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K