Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Generations of Love...

I love and adore my Grandma... she is such a sweet sweet lady.  She is the definition of strength, devotion and dependable.  I really feel blessed that I got to introduce my children to Grandma (whom they call Great Mama)... Great Mama has 5 children, 9 grand children, tons of great grand children and even some great great grandchildren.  God has blessed us with her on many levels... we love our little time we get with her when we are in town.

I was so thrilled to introduce her to Asher.  And I love this picture bc in the background is Pierce's picture on the wall.  I pray I get to hold my great grand children just like grandma someday.

Having fun at Great Mama's...

Even Uncle Dell and Aunt Jeanie came to meet Asher...
 
 

Can you tell they are sisters... 

Getting to meet Aunt Liz and Uncle David... who just had their first grand baby so they are totally into the baby thing... so cute.

These two have always had a special bond... I think they both could hang out for days and not get tired of each other.

Generations of love... we are blessed.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K