Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tickle Tickle... Day 3!

Day 3... tickle tickle...

Note: I know that I am way behind (Chris has already left to go back home) but we have been so busy and got back a day later than expected from Thailand... so I have alot to blog about... here is day 3.

We dropped Pierce off at school and headed to Orchard Rd. for some window shopping, some nibble nibble (on our feet) and then for some nibble nibble for our bellies.

Here is Chris at the Fish Reflexology on Orchard Rd. He was not so sure at first but did a great job... you have got to see the video below.
This has got to be the best one that I have been too.... look at all those fish... Kenko Fish Reflexology.

We first started out in the smaller fish and then Chris got brave and we headed over to the monsters... check those fish out... they don't suck they bite.... HE HE HE

Then we went back to the smaller ones... they got more coverage for sure...

Then we headed down Orchard Rd. to have some grub at Ngee Ann City... Chris got a smorgish board of goodies.... here he is eating a rice dumpling. We ended up sharing a table with some older locals and they were very excited to see Caucasians in the hawker center... they said if we knew of this place then we KNEW SINGAPORE... with huge smiles on their faces... so sweet.

We had a lazy afternoon while Pierce took a nap and then we headed to Villa Bali (one of Chris' favorite places) for dinner... Gillian and her family joined up for some grub.
Someday my backyard will look like this... what do you think?

Pierce can not get enough Chicken satay...

I asked Chris what was his favorite meal in Singapore and he said that there were several but one was the dish below... Fish Marsala...yum yum

Pierce and Violet watching a movie... but what is up with the gun thing... he is killing me...

You have got to see these videos... those fish were'a biting....








3 comments:

Michelle said...

Eeek! You guys are brave with those fish! What an experience you show all your guests! How fun!

Jacquie Von Hohn said...

oh man, those fish always amaze me...I can't believe you guys do that...when you move back to Houston you should open a fish reflexology place! Okay off to take the CPA exam (which is why you haven't heard from me in weeks).

Renee Westcott said...

Oh no, now the gun thing is getting funny (on the blog). Did he just pull out the finger gun for the picture? He's a little thug! I know it upsets you so I shouldn't tease (but I'm laughing still at the picture).

 

Designed by Fabulous K