Monday, August 29, 2011

Dim Sum and more Goodbye's...

Who does not like Dim Sum... if you are hungry and near a Dim Sum Restaurant you have got to stop and eat... yummy.  A group of us took Vicki Peltier their to say goodbye.  She left Singapore about a month ago and is now back in Texas.  I meet Vicki while we were in Texas last year scouting out schools (that is when we thought we were moving back).  She worked in one of the admin offices and she told me she was moving to Singapore... and that just made my day.  I told her I would hook her up with where to shop, eat, live, go to church and more... and we were instant friends.  She came here prego with twins and had her baby girls here in Singapore stayed a year and is now gone... the life of an expat... always changing with a lot of goodbye's.  I miss you Vicki...

Here is a photo of the pecking duck we ordered... yummy.


Look at all that food.. yummy.

This is our cooking class regulars... we have had fun cooking and eating together...

Singapore will never be the same without your sweet spirit and "can do" spirit... until we meet again...




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K