Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Love me some time with friends from Singapore...

The friendships we made in Singapore will last forever... I love these girls and all their children.

We all call Texas (Houston) home so it makes it a great meeting place in the summer...

Three of us had had children since we had last seen each other... God is good.
 
 
 

Isaac and Asher are a couple of weeks apart and I hate that I could not be with his mom during our pregnancy, birth and baby stage... but look at these two now... they will be friends for life I am sure...

Isaac was very sweet and still... however Asher was taking his toys and moving all around.
 

The four amigos... love these girls.

Look at all the children... makes me smile.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I just couldn't decide which pic I liked the best... so you got them all.

GiGi's new summer house... pretty nice... and a great place for our kids to run and play.  Can't wait to do it again next summer.
 

Someone had so much fun... they passed out on the way to JuJu's.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K