Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Hanging in FTW... more friends and family!

I love FTW for many reasons... I don't have enough time to mention them all but this family is one of the reasons.  My best friend from High School and her sweet family... see all our sweet children together... make my heart so happy.
 
 

Look at the kids being sensible... love it.  

Another thing we love about FTW is my favorite snow cone stand... and my favorite flavor, Tigers Blood... yummy
 

Another favorite... time wtih ViVi and Grandad... they have so much love, many toys, and they watch the kids for me when I run errands (shopping and a trip to TAMU)... we just love our people.  Another post to come about a great 1st bday party by ViVi and Grandad.
 
 

Asher helping ViVi with the laundry
 

One of Pierce's favorite thing... and something he talks about for weeks before we go to Texas... is fishing with Grandad... 

This picture is one that Blake wanted me to capture (and so glad that he did)... we were leaving FTW and headed back to Houston and we look back and Pierce has his Starbucks, book and legs crossed.... how old is this kid?
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K