Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Birthday day at the park with friends...

After all the fun in the morning we decided to get dressed and join some friends at the botanical gardens for a stroll on the scooter.

There are times when I am at the botanical gardens I don't even feel like I am in Singapore anymore... check out all this green (not a condo in site) and some small rolling hills... the kids had a blast playing soccer.

Can you see how happy Pierce is to take this picture with me... while his friends were off playing... he came to sit on my lap bc he was super hot... and I had to take pic...


Now it is time for a picnic... Pierce loves having picnics especially with friends...

He even likes to share his food.

Oh what fun... we still have the night festivities... stay tuned.

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K