Wednesday, January 27, 2010

There are several reasons why I love aggieland...

There are several reasons why I love AGGIELAND... 1) is obvious... the place of Texas A&M University and everything it has to offer, 2) the Aggies for Christ and all the people involved in making that ministry happen, 3) my friends that are still there, and 4) this sweet girl...
On my way back from FTW to Houston I got to stop in College Station... first stop to visit Rachel and her children... we ran to the park and had a great time (but sorry I forgot to take pictures) and then off to the May's I went... Kathy and Sara (her daughter) hold a very special place in my heart... we love them and love to get to see them both.
Friday Kathy took off from work and we all went to the park to hang out and get a short visit with Teresa (who I also use to work with) and her new baby #4... Geris.
Sara on the monkey bars.

Pierce playing McDonald's... we don't eat there but does every kid know what that means... what is up with that.

Baby Geris...don't you just want to eat him...and take him home.




Back at Kathy's house we all got to play on our iTouches... what is this world coming to.


The Aggies for Christ minister Kelly Davidson came to play with Pierce... and I got to sit down with his wife Sarah and catch up...Pierce really loved playing with Kelly... he has really missed rough housing with a man...


Then on Saturday my old friends from college... Paige and Shannon came to visit.. oh what a great visit... and what great friends... I just love these girls...

You can tell by the progression of these pictures... a bit of how sometimes we get out of control and laughter takes over...



I just love Aggieland... love it love it love it and can't wait to go back... Thank you Kathy for housing us and making another great trip full of memories (and thanks for getting me addicted to Words with friends... yuck)... :-)

2 comments:

Jordan said...

you are going to be one sad mama when Pierce goes to Texas!!!!:)

da momma said...

i love all those people too! Cant wait for my trip to get my hugs! Yall had a fun visit Im sure!

 

Designed by Fabulous K