Sunday, January 10, 2010

More fun back in Singapore...

We had been back in Singapore for 1 day and already back to our normal... having fun, eating good food and staying busy... here are a couple pics of our outings with Grandma and Grandpa for the next 2 days...

We hired our babysitter and set out to visit Roberston Quay with just the adults... Pierce was going to have fun with Cena and we couldn't wait to show GM and GP the other side of the quay. First stop Brussels Sprouts for some good beer and then off to Boomerangs for the Aussie food.


Roberston Quay has a beautiful bridge... we had to get some pics..


The next night we headed down to Orchard Road for some Mochi Ice Cream... an ice cream from Japan... if you haven't had it you have got to try it... awesome and you can't just have one.

Now that is what I call a Christmas Tree... made out of chocolate.

During the holiday Orchard Rd. is covered with people showing their talent, singing, dancing, art, etc... check out this girl... where is her other leg??? Ouch.

Mochi Icecream anyone???


My Muscle men...

We even got to talk with ViVi and Grandad on Skype and tell them all about our Christmas adventures in Vietnam... I was trying to show my mom my new camera and I accidentally took a picture but I thought it turned out cute... these days that is exactly how I look... with a camera attached to my right eye and my mom usually looks like this in the morning when we get to talk with her during our night... beautiful...

Grandma and Grandpa stayed with us until the 30th of Dec... so make sure you come back to see more...

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K