Friday, January 22, 2010

One last night with Shelly and her kids...

My time with Shelly is always memorable and way to short... just love that woman and her children to pieces (and her husband is pretty cool too :-))... well our time with them has come to a close... at least until next time... if you have been watching my blog for at least a year now you know one of our favorite spots together is Freebirds... last year Regan wasn't here so this year we tried to get all 3 of them to look at the camera... but it did not work... yum yum Freebirds.

After dinner we headed to Little Gym with Avery... we got to go in for free and experience the fun... oh what fun we had...



Parachute time is always a blast.

First one to the do the flip like a champ was Reagan... good job.

Next up is the show off... graceful and everything... Avery.

And then there was Pierce... lets just say this is not his favorite thing to do... we will have to work on that...

Afterwards I wanted to get a picture of them... this is what I got.

Just love this little monster... sweet monster.

See you soon Kaz clan... you will be missed until next time.. I love you all so much... and to you Avery and Regan... stop growing... LOVE LOVE.

2 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

I know you'll miss shelly...but WE are SO looking forward to seeing you!

Shelly said...

AWWWWWW!!!!! I love your posts...I can't believe you are here and I STILL can't keep up with your blogging! I miss you already and really wish you were here right now. Call me when you get a chance. Thanks or spending so much time with us! You are right, it IS always way too short.

 

Designed by Fabulous K