Friday, January 29, 2010

Loving Friends and future playmates...

Some of our sweet friends in Houston threw us a Surprise birthday party on Wednesday... what a great surprise but even better than that we got to hang out with some old friends of mine and future playmates for Pierce.






We got to spend the morning outside... another blessing.

Pierce with Lindsay and her twins Carson and Claire.

Jessica with her son Andrew and Alaina with her son Ethan...

Good friends and good times...

Carson is younger then Pierce but you could tell they were going to be buddies... just a like in many ways... best buds for sure.
Renee even made homemade play dough... way to go super mom.



Sweet Lindsay made cupcakes for all of us to enjoy... just love bday parties.










Ok... this will be a great picture as soon as I can get to my editing program on my computer... but I don't have it with me so for now you will have to enjoy the self timed photo of the gang.





Just love these girls... Renee thank you for opening up your house for this shin dig... and thanks to my sweet friends for coming to celebrate with us... we loved seeing you all...

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Glad y'all had fun! I was sad I wasn't able to make it in town!! I had a doctor's appointment that morning. Fun times!

Queen of the house! said...

Pierce is so big!! WOW how time flies! You look fabulous girl! hope to see you sometime....

 

Designed by Fabulous K