Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spirit Week at school...

While Blake and I were away to Korea... Pierce was in Sinagpore having so much fun with friends and was well looked after.  During that particular week at school was Spirit Week and each day was a different dress up day.  Before we left I had helped Pierce pick out all his clothes for each day and put them in order for each day for our helper to help him get dressed in the morning. (ViVi I felt like you when you use to do this for me when I went to girl scout camp... great memories).  One day while we were in Korea we recieved this picture from our neighbor with the kids ready to get on the bus and go to "Mix and Match" day (aka: try to look the worst you can) ... I would say this is pretty mixed and matched wouldn't you... Pierce was just thrilled to be able to wear camo.


No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K