Friday, July 2, 2010

Date Night... bowling!

...


It has been a while since B and I have had a date night just the two of us.. and I have to say this might have been my favorite one... we have been in Singapore a little over 2 years and this was our first time to go bowling... we loved to go bowling before we were married and not sure why it has taken this long to go since we have arrived... but it was worth the wait... we played 4 games... and my history will show my first game is my best and Blake always has to warm up or let me win the first round and then he kills me... and yes I won the first game and he creamed me on the next 3 rounds...

Look at that... our 3rd game and Blake finished with 4 strikes... crazy... my first game was a 115 and I went down hill from there... we started playing around on the 4th game.... throwing with a lighter ball, granny style, etc... we just got crazy... the locals in the place thought we were a bit crazy... oh well... we left laughing... that is all that matters.

I am sure you will see this place again... but with Pierce in the pictures...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love bowling, we used to go more too!!

 

Designed by Fabulous K