Monday, June 7, 2010

MOPS Celebration....

...

Well and planned MOPS end of year celebration turned out to be a Surprise Farewell party for me... You can tell by the pics below just how shocked I was... I had gifts for all the steering team and notes for others and even brought some food for the bash... but with my star bucks in hand I almost dropped it with shock... as I opened the door and everyone yelled "surprise". You can ask Blake it is really hard to surprise me bc I guess I am also skeptical and ask way to many questions but other than our engagement night I think this was the second best surprise EVER. I have really enjoyed being the MOPS coordinator this year... but the best thing of it all was I meet some life long friends... and had a blast while doing it... I really love these ladies and they have forever left a mark on my heart... It is always hard for me to say goodbye but have this party really made it special...





These ladies are amazing... it never surprises me to be in a room with these sweet ladies talking, fellowshiping, playing, etc... to look over and see someone in prayer.... what a blessing they are to me.


Me and Tracy... Tracy not only planned this party but she is the next coordinator for the following year... I so wish I could be here to see her in action... I just love serving with this sweet friend...

They presented me with a Singapore basket (minus the basket bc they knew I had to ship things home :-)). Inside was a great Singapore book that everyone had written in (like a year book), Singapore mugs for my Chai Tea, Singapore Blue Taxi Toy, Singapore memory game (that is so neat), a Peranaken cricket box and Twizzlers (my favorite tasty snack).


Some flowers they presented me with at the last meeting... still going strong and look amazing.

I love these woman of God... I have enjoyed every minute with them and serving along side them and loving on mothers of preschoolers here in Singapore...

Thank you friends forever for a great morning full of love and laughter... a moment that will be forever recorded in my heart.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

It was fun to see you so surprised!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you embraced Singapore and you are blessed with all these friends.

 

Designed by Fabulous K