Thursday, June 17, 2010

Chubby Bunny at VBS!

...

Friday we were to roast marshmallows by the campfire... but for some reason every time I see a marshmallow I think about Chubby Bunny... if you don't know who Chubby Bunny is you have got to check out the video of the kids below... but basically you put marshmallows in your mouth and try to talk and you see who can do the most marshmallows with out spitting them out or getting sick... we learned 4 bible verses that week so we all got 4 marshmallows on the skewer and put one marshmallow in our mouth and had to say the first verse... leave it in add another and then say the next verse... and we kept going until we got all 4 verses.... we only had one kid that was about to gag... it was so much fun and the most we laughed all week...






OK... I think we made it... this will be the last blog entry about VBS... I know know... you have got to be tired of hearing about VBS but what a blessing it is always to me.... I could talk about it for weeks and weeks... one of my highlights of every year... this year was great bc I got to serve alongside of one of my good friends... it was a great one...

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Love Chubby Bunny!

 

Designed by Fabulous K