Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Kreativ Award...



Thanks to my friend from Houston Tamara... we got the Kreativ Blogger Award... not sure why... think she was just being nice... love you Tamara...

Here are the rules:

1) Post the award.
2) Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.
3) Pass the award along to seven bloggers who you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award.
4) Name seven things about yourself that others do not know.
5) Don't forget to notify the seven bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog.

Seven things you might not know about me (this might be a stretch):

1) I have always wanted to be a dancer on a cruise ship... no need to explain this one...

2) I do not eat pork (some of you already know this)... this is not due to religious beliefs just some images I saw in college... I skipped the classes they talked on cows and chickens bc I did not want to become a vegetarian... :-)

3) I am a bit OCD when it comes to picking things up around the house... It drives me crazy (and it drives my husband crazy bc I do this) when there is stuff that is out of its spot...

4) I have a major crush on Dirty Jobs Mike Rowe... but it is ok bc Blake knows this about me... now you do too.

5) My dad is not my biological father... who said blood is everything... it's not...

6) I love christian music but I love to crank up rap and/or techno music and dance like a rock star...

7) My dream job... the job I was working towards before I got sucked into the business side of things was a flight nurse... never say to late... huh.

Well there you go... hopefully you learned something new about me.. Thanks Tamara for a great post and making me think...

Here are the ones I nominate... drum roll please....

1) Shelly
2) Grandma Denton
3) Lisa
4) Melanie
5) Jacquie
6) Sara Neil
7) Renee

You are my creative friends... and the ones that I think will blog about this award... HE HE HE ( if you don't see your name here don't get upset... it is just I did not think you would do it and/or laugh at me for nominating you.. he he he)

More on Japan tomorrow... yippeee!

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K