Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So quiet.... what is going on in there...

One afternoon Pierce was keeping to himself in his room and it was very quiet... you know when things get quiet I always get nervous... how about you... but to my surprise I peeked in Pierce's room to find him lining up all of his toys in defense mode... facing the door and there were in line of attack... not sure if this was to keep me away or what... HE HE HE

BUSTED... just love this little boy... oh wait I have to correct myself.. the other day I asked Pierce if he was a boy and he said no and then I asked him well then what are you and he said "I am a BIG boy"... so I have to say now... I just love this BIG boy...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love "catching" them in those quiet moments - so cute!

Renee Westcott said...

Seeing his imagination at work is awesome. I'm sure he had a great thing going in his head!

Corrie said...

Yes, when things get too quiet it is definitely cause for concern. That boy is too cute!

Melanie said...

That's adorable! Stay out mommy!

 

Designed by Fabulous K