Friday, May 8, 2009

Those Benners are something else...


OHHHHHH... sweet Benners.... how we love you so much for so many reasons... you have always amazed me of your sweet love for others, beautiful faces, tender hearts and the gift of giving... and yet again you amaze me... After 2 failed post man attempts and 2 hours of our family in the car trying to find our mysterious package... we got another care package from the Benners... We love you and thank you... and really MISS YOU!

A little something for Pierce and alot for Mama... Marcie had asked what a I needed and I had told her the only thing I needed was some clear stick deodorant (can't find it here)... and I got 2 sticks and alot more... oh what a great Thursday night I had... I just love presents...

Here are some pics of The Benner family the last time we saw them in Feb. 2009. Sweet Evie Lou... we miss you.

Here are the two love birds checking out the cake...maybe their wedding cake???

PD Bird loves him some Mr. Shane time...

One last look at our sweet Evie Lou... thanks again and we love you... You guys are the best and you rock my world. So when are you coming to visit????????????

1 comment:

da momma said...

wow! thats so fun!!

 

Designed by Fabulous K