Thursday, September 12, 2013

Last day of Year 1 (Kindi)

The Last day of school was bitter sweet... it meant that I no longer had a kindergartner and our little boy was growing up but it also meant that we had the whole summer ahead of us.  To be honest, the summer was a bit overwhelming for me at this point bc at the same time I was thrilled to have all that time with Pierce but then I was worried I had all that time with him... I caught myself asking the question "what did my parents do with me all summer?" and then I thought about all the summer camps and fun activities I was involved in and then I was a bit sad that I did not have these options for Pierce.  So we were going to have to make the best of it and make some lasting memories but at the same time try to forget all the great things we learned at school, so he could be ready for 1st grade when we returned.

I am writing this post late (seeing that school has already started back) but it just proves that we did have a great summer... we were busy playing, hanging out with friends, traveling the world and playing some more... not enough time to blog...you will hear all about our fun in the blogs to come.

Here are some pics of his last day in Kindergarten (year one in Korea).
 
 
 
 
 

Pierce with his buddy Bodhi... they will be classmates again this coming year.

His class... a mix of Year one and two kids.
 
 

He of course had some goodies waiting for him at home... ready to kick off the summer.
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K