Friday, July 12, 2013

A wonderful day of sports...

We anticipated this day for a while... and were so excited it was finally sports day.  Pierce was to wear green (so he wore his Army of the Lord shirt) and get ready to win... The school does such a good job of putting these together and making learning fun for the kids.  It was a great day for sure... here are some pics to prove it.

 
 Someone else was so happy to be there and had a great time... first time to get his hands in real grass and he loved it.


Waiting patiently...
 
 
 
 
And at the end of the long day they do the "parent race"... since we are new to the upper school I had no idea this was going to happen... but after encouraging my child all day to participate I had to join in RIGHT... even if I had not really done any kind of "racing" in years decades.  So here we go.... BANG...
And out of all those moms... I came in second... the girl who beat me was on a track team in college... go figure... 

It was a great day for sure...
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

Designed by Fabulous K